Art Deco – Elegant - Contemporary - City Views - 75% Sold – 4 beautiful Residential Apartments just released.*Please note Open To View at Level 1 49 James Street, Fortitude Valley (entry door on Robertson Street )
Alto & Tenor – New beautifully designed Art Deco Style 3 Bedroom Residences
Sophisticated with Soul, unique curvaceous architecture combined with flawless luxury interiors.
Create your own Symphony in one of Brisbane's most desirable leafy inner city suburbs.
Due to complete July 2017.
Looking for a Luxury Apartment in a boutique development? This is different
Extraordinary Inner City 3 bedroom Alto & Tenor Apartments break the norm featuring:
- Stunning and uninterrupted city views
- Leafy surrounds - just minutes away from the CBD
- By the Creators of Award-winning Brisbane Icons "The Barracks" in Paddington and James Street in Fortitude Valley
- So close to Brisbane's most famous lifestyle and entertainment precincts
The external and internal features include:
- Beautiful curved interior walls
- Just two Apartments per floor
- European 5 burner gas cook top and Built in Microwave
- Wine Fridge
- Architecturally Designed Light Fittings
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors to living area for wonderful light
- Lux Bathrooms with mirrored cabinets
- Pure wool carpets to bedrooms
- Secure roll-a-door; 2 car side by side garaging
- Security access
- 2 Bedroom Apartment also Available $685,000
75% of these beautiful abodes are Sold!
4 large City View Residential Apartments just released.
An abode close to work and all central amenities, yet private enough to wind down.
- Walking distance to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
- 280m to Kelvin Grove Urban Village
- 700m Petrie Terrace State School
- 1km Suncorp Stadium
- 1.1km Brisbane Grammar School
- 2km to Brisbane CBD
- 2.1km to Paddington Central Shopping Centre
- 2.9km to Victoria Park Golf Complex
- 3.1km to Royal Brisbane Hospital
- 3.3km to Newmarket Shopping Centre
Only 4 very special Apartments - Selling fast - Don't miss out!
To view phone Annie Hayes 0402 859 467
Due to complete July 2017
Testimonial from Buyer of Alto & Tenor
"Alto and Tenor provides the exclusivity of high end residential living in a boutique bespoke apartment enclave which envelopes the slopes and serenity of the Clifton Terraces whilst maximising soaring city views. Having 19 residences in both Alto and Tenor provides privacy to the resident and an environment which you can retreat to.
Residential elegance, not seen before, is epitomised in the sophisticated yet industrial edgy finishes which are smoothed off with timeless Art Deco inspiration.
Alto and Tenor is a place that I will be calling home.
*Please note Open To View at Level 1/49 James Street, Fortitude Valley (entry door on Robertson Street).