LIVE UPSTAIRS, RENT DOWNSTAIRS AND INVEST YOUR MONEY IN ONE OF BRISBANE'S BEST PERFORMING SUBURBSPositioned in one of East Brisbane's premier streets, 64 Geelong Street presents a rare and exciting opportunity for the astute home buyer or the savvy investor.
The moment you step foot inside, the charm hits you. Instantly, you feel the love, warmth and character of this home. The entrance entices you through the beautiful and wide hallway to a light filled kitchen, living and dining area, courtesy, of the traditional high ceilings. The master bedroom is spacious and unique with original timber doors that open onto the front verandah, the remaining two bedrooms upstairs are all of a good size. Slide and stack your bi-fold doors, then step outside onto your enclosed, three tiered deck and entertain your friends and family in complete opulence.
This home is specifically designed for you to live upstairs, then for you to rent the downstairs bedrooms to subsidise your mortgage repayments. Very rarely do such opportunities like this become available where you can invest into a premier suburb at a fraction of the cost? This is a chance not to be missed.
- Sunlit front verandah, perfect for your morning coffee
- Queenslander style architraves, high ceilings and polished timber floor boards throughout
- Renovated kitchen with an abundance of bench space, equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living which flows seamlessly with bi-fold doors to your three tiered entertaining deck
- Additional two bedrooms downstairs, great opportunity to capitalise on another income stream
- Scenic, leafy and extremely private backyard, ideal for all family dynamics
- Situated in one of the most sought after pockets of East Brisbane
- Ideally positioned with a number of amenities located within a short distance, including primary and secondary schooling options, universities, shopping centres, public transport options, the Gabba and Brisbane CBD.